I've Been Tagged!

A very talented artist by the name of Dominique Eichi tagged me. Be sure to check her blogg and wonderful sketches and paintings

So here’s how tagging works. I’m supposed to tell seven unusual things about myself and that is not easy since I lived a pretty normal life so far. This is a nice way to get to know other bloggers. These are the rules of the game:

1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you.
2. List seven unusual/interesting things about yourself.
3. Tag seven other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know they have been tagged.

Here is my list of seven things about me. They are not that unusual but I hope halfway interesting:

1. I taught an 80-year-old blind man how to paint. He painted fearlessly and became a local celebrity before he died.

2. I shudder when I look at a white canvas…..once I get color on it I’m Ok.

3. When my children were little they colored in coloring books I illustrated for Western Publishing Company.

4. Every spring my husband and I load up our camper with my painting supplies, the dog and etc. and take a scenic drive down the Natchez Trace.

5. My daughter and I took a weeklong workshop in Taos, New Mexico taught by Laura Robb.

6. I spend way too much time thinking about painting and NOT painting

7. I have a lot of close-up photos of Barack Obama from a campaign rally…...perfect for future portraits, I hope.

8. My daughter Carrie Griesemer helped me set up this blog and corrected my photos in Photoshop, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to do all this without her knowledge and expertise.

oops! I just realized I have eight! I can't decide which one to delete so I will have to bore you with eight usual things about myself.

I am tagging these seven wonderful artist that keep inspiring me:

Carrie Griesemer
Tom Pohlman
Qiang Huang
Edward Burton
Karin Jurick
Robin Peterson
Carol Marine

3 comments:

  1. Wish I had someone to do all the dirty work for me...I'm the go-to person for everyone I know for computer stuff. Actually, most of my friends are literate. AND, it is much easier to be on my laptop in my chair than painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Carol. I want to know more about the blind man that sounds just wonderful. You shudder hey , I wish I did maybe that would push me. What a nice daughter you have. Thank you for playing, It's really fun and interesting finding out more about everyone. Keep blessings us with your paintings. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki - My daughter is a good teacher and I am slowly learning but Photoshop is a real challenge.

    Dominique - Some day I must have a blog about my blind man to post his work. Thank you for your encouraging comments.

    ReplyDelete