A very talented artist by the name of Dominique Eichi tagged me. Be sure to check her blogg and wonderful sketches and paintings
So here’s how tagging works. I’m supposed to tell seven unusual things about myself and that is not easy since I lived a pretty normal life so far. This is a nice way to get to know other bloggers. These are the rules of the game:
1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you.
2. List seven unusual/interesting things about yourself.
3. Tag seven other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know they have been tagged.
Here is my list of seven things about me. They are not that unusual but I hope halfway interesting:
1. I taught an 80-year-old blind man how to paint. He painted fearlessly and became a local celebrity before he died.
2. I shudder when I look at a white canvas…..once I get color on it I’m Ok.
3. When my children were little they colored in coloring books I illustrated for Western Publishing Company.
4. Every spring my husband and I load up our camper with my painting supplies, the dog and etc. and take a scenic drive down the Natchez Trace.
5. My daughter and I took a weeklong workshop in Taos, New Mexico taught by Laura Robb.
6. I spend way too much time thinking about painting and NOT painting
7. I have a lot of close-up photos of Barack Obama from a campaign rally…...perfect for future portraits, I hope.
8. My daughter Carrie Griesemer helped me set up this blog and corrected my photos in Photoshop, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to do all this without her knowledge and expertise.
oops! I just realized I have eight! I can't decide which one to delete so I will have to bore you with eight usual things about myself.
I am tagging these seven wonderful artist that keep inspiring me: